The Holistic Perspective: Hormonal Health & Fertility
Warning: ./cache is not writable. Make sure you've set the correct relative or absolute path, and that the location is server-writable. in /home/customer/www/cedarcreekholistic.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-simplepie.php on line 1510
Today I’m talking about how hormonal birth control is used to “regulate” cycles and what it actually does, including the impact it has on our long term fertility.
Let’s talk about
- Non-contraceptive reasons hormonal birth control might be prescribed
- What happens in a natural cycle without birth control
- What happens in a cycle with birth control
- How hormonal birth control impacts long term fertility
- The first steps to getting off of hormonal birth control when you’re ready
I feel that this conversation is not had enough and it’s important for women to understand how birth control works so they can make a fully informed decision about whether it’s a good fit for them or not.
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/holisticperspective/message